Monday, November 17, 2008

Dallas Does Day Care

So today at work, I spent entirely too much time watching the webcam at Dog City - Dog City is the day care I take my dog to when I don't want him caged up for all day.

It's Monday, which means I can't bring Dallas to work. Typically, I leave Dallas at home asleep with Donovan, but tonight I start back to working at Flatiron Crossing for the holiday season, and I think that this would make for entirely too long of a day left to his own devices (which usually means eating a good book, or tugging up some carpet).

Anyway, they have seven webcams so you can check in on your dog.

And what did I learn about my dog?

He's a bit of a bully...at the very least, a pest. Here he is (on the right), tormenting another little dog. Every time I logged into the webcam, Dallas had this dog cornered, or on the run, or defending himself from Mr. Excitement himself. On occasion, this poor, abused creature would get reinforcements from another dog.

And here, Dallas is displaying his jealously as he tries to climb this employee's legs - how dare this guy pick up another dog.

Doesn't he realize that mine is the cutest there is?

Why settle for the rest when you can have the pest...I mean, the best... :)

No comments: